Monday, May 3, 2010

Ain't this a bItch?

How will you feel?

When people said 1 and do 2.

I will never like a person that does that.

Why?

Cause he/she is making him/herself a geek.

You need an example?

Here is one for you.

"Missing you alot, I got so exhausted form work baby. Was sick for the past few days."

Found out him/her had been playing and having so much fun clubbing, eventually.

Here is another one for you all.
"Hey, why are you so quite these days?"

And I would say " Im not, you are.. I didn't get anything from you for days."

After a wait for about an hour.. "Im sorry.. *FOR THIS AND THAT* "

Found out him/her is in his/her clubbing mode and is currently having so much fun.

While you are all alone, waiting in your bed for his/her text.





Strongly believe that YOU out there ARE feeling this. Maybe your situation is not the exact same one as the above, but pretty much the same right?


Conclusion?








STILL THE SAME SITUATION LA!







Let me tell you guys something :)
For those who are having the same situation as mentioned above.

Tell you what.. You don't have to listen to him/her no more. Go out and do whatever you want. Get yourself some girls/guys to hang out with.
And of course, try as hard to leak out what you are doing to the him/her, so that he/she know how you felt when he/she was doing it to you.

And when he/she tries to ask you this..


"You don't trust me?"


Try answering him/her this.


"I do. But if you stop bitching around and I might trust you more. If Im special to you, make me special."

No comments: