Thursday, May 20, 2010

Big Fish Moment with Pizza Hut!

My oh My! Another blogging contest by Nuffnang.

It is soo perfectly charming this time! Why? Cause you get to eat good food and win cash at the same time! How cool and fun was that! Grr! And to be honest, I am still craving for more of the pizza after having Fish King as my dinner!
*Gain weight Gain weight!*

Bah! It's ok.. Im just too thin, and I need more meats and fats. So don't stop me from eating! Gah
Alright now, cut all my crappy craps! And straight to my entry for the contest! And also my remarkable experience of having Fish King Pizza!







*******************









VOTING TIMES!










Hi SugarBun! Bye Sugarbun! You're out! Too Bad!










VOTING TIMES!










Hi Uncle White! Bye Uncle White! Too bad!









VOTING TIMES!









ByeBye Sushi!










VOTING TIMES!










We have a winner! Fish King PiJJa!
Here we come!




********************




I'm having my Fish King dinner with my younger brother, Wilson! WeeWee! Well, to be honest, I hate dining alone! So so glad that Wilson is coming along with me.

You guys know what? We both were starving like crazy already, when we were making up our mind on which and what and where to dine! And when we had finally decided to have Fish King Pizza as our dinner, we went to shower ourselves and dress outselves up as QUICK as we could! Totally craving for food like crazy already!

*Dashed into the bathroom, dash out!*

And Taadah! Done preparing, and on our way to the Pizza Hut outlet!
Alright guys and girls! Start off the entry with our cam whore shoot in the lift, when no one's around! But the CCTV was there recording on us cam whoring! LOL! Who care?


1.


2.


Straight to Pizza Hut after we got done cam whoring. After we got seated, without even looking at the menu, we ordered for our long awaited Fish King Pizza! And seriously, if and only the pizza could be serve in 1 minute, and it would be just perfect!


Here's one fake piZZa for ya'll first to drip your saliva. Blek!




Had a sweet and heart warming conversation with Wilson while we were waiting for our pizza to be serve! It's been so long that we both didn't have such a long talk together already! Hmm!


The garlic bread ARRIVED first! Followed by the tasty and mouth watering mushroom soup!




Love mushroom soup with pepper! It just taste GODLIKE! LOL!
The first thing that came across my mind when our mushy soup were served was...



DIP YOUR GARLIC BREAD INTO YOUR MUSHROOM SOUP!
IT TASTE NOT ONLY GODLIKE. BUT BEYOND GODLIKE! LMAO!



Do not hesitate and just eat, when good foods are right in front of ya!
And of course, without second word, we start to "pour" our mushroom soup into our stomach.

Never fail on remembering to take photos of us enjoying every minutes at the Pizza Hut!









Feeling hungry? YumYum mushy soup! We heart you!




Feeling hungry yet?

So soon ah? You haven't even seen the VIP for the day yet!
After a 5minutes wait (I think so? Not sure how long) and here come the Fish King!





SO YUMMY!


I think you guys might want to know about the ingredients that "BUILT" up this mouth watering pizza!

Well, it's actually made from specially imported Alaskan Pollock, crabstick, Mozarella Cheese,, roasted capsicums, yellow onions, juicy pineapples. And all these all on a cool lime mayo sauce!
And not forgetting about the fish fingers!

Oi! Your saliva is dripping already la! Go get yourself tissues!

Time to show you guys some photos of us munching on the pizza!




Cheesyyyyyyyyyy!!


And now, a closer look at the fish fingers! Look at the slices of it! Whoaaaaa! HAHAHA!






Hannar Hannar! 1 ugly photo of me eating my pizza!



Munch Munch and Munch! and finallllyyy.. We are full :) Good news Good News!

Hey Wait! The stand post has something to sayyyyyyyyyy!



Sorry Mr FisherMan. Maybe next time :)




Hey! What was that?! A candid?

No! It is not a candid! Let me focus on what I am trying to show you all!





That's right :) Him! Not me. Why?

Cause I find him VERY rude on looking and starring at Wilson.

I didn't know it, until Wilson told me about it.

"Eh, the guy behind you ah, he kept on peeping at us leh?"

Don't he know that looking and starring at people while they are eating IS VERY VERY VERY RUDE? And no! He is not peeping OVER at our table for like just several times.. He was doing it ALL THE WHILE ever since he sat himself down. And until WE LEFT! What is wrong with him?

Are we some kind of freak to him? Uhhhhh!
Had good moment with Fish King Pizza, had good conversation and good time with Wilson. And that rude geek is the only thing that makes the outing incomplete! Gaaahhh!!

Hmm.. Got to say that it is one good night outing for me and Wilson! Thanks to Pizza Hut for the yummy Pizzzzzzaaaa! And also for the remarkable moment. Bahaha!

Well, I guess I'll also have to thanks that rude guy for a memorable time at Pizza Hut huh? Will always remember that I've been peeped when I was having my Fishy Pizza! Geez!

Gonna sign this off with 3 last photos of us!





Cute right!?!?!? They even have a staff who dressed in a fisherman's outfit.
And Yea! I took a photo with her.. Why not!? :P


Cheese Everyone! Chheeseee! V



-Peace-

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Huhu, I've taken my dinner around 6pm just now, so shouldn't read @ this moment...
Juz making a big eater like me feel hungry and going to eat the biggest serving(large?? or extra large if there is...) of Big Fish Pizza all by by myself...

jiong said...

wah wah wah wah wah~ u make me wan go p.hut RIGHT NOW!!!