Thursday, May 6, 2010

The right time, and the right person.

I was pretty in a down mode and mad mode for the past few days. Or should I say for the past 1 week. And hell yeah, I felt like shouting and yelling at whoever that steped on my tail!

Okay, I think I'll make it this way.
What will you do when you are feeling down and moody.

You find someone to talk to. And of course, you find someone who is close to you.
But, what if the someone here is not around? What would you do.. You will still try to find someone to talk to right?

Well yea, that is exactly what Im trying to blog about in this entry.

Here goes.

Recently, my close close friends were all out of town for a 1 week trip. So.. Im left alone here. Doing everything all by myself. Watching movie by my own. How pathetic was that?

And when everyone were not around.. Someone I think who might be friendly added me on Facebook. ( At least from the Profile Picture )
As usual, I accepted the request. ( Let me just call this Friendly Someone The Facebook-er )

After accepting The Facebook-er, we started to chat and talk. After quite a few times of chating on Facebook and MSN. We exchanged our number. After we got the number of each other, we didn't have the guts to call each other.
( Well, you might says that.. C'mon you and The Facebook-er had been chating online for some times already, and why am I still afraid of calling The Facebook-er?! )
( Sorry lo, this is me.. Im not like those who are so brave or should I say desperate (maybe?) )
After some days, I called. In midnight. That was our very first conversation on phone. Real talking. We didn't know what to say at frist, but then after we started to get used to talk to each other, and started to get into something that we both are showing interests. We nearly couldn't stop ourselves from talking that much. That's true.

We spent an hour plus on phone talking. And I got to admit that, I felt happy after talking to The Facebook-er. And I'll say this too... The Facebook-er sounded nice.

So after the mad long conversation we had, we say G.Night to each other, and we hung up the phone. And when I was being asked to speak some mandarin, I spoke some. And that got The Facebook-er laughing. Said that I sounded just like a beginner in learning mandarin! LOL!
And honestly, what we had just talked on the phone, kept on replaying in my head. And I smiled myself to sleep.

The next day when I opened my eyes, the first thing I know was.. " GO ON MSN.. AND CHECK IF THE FACEBOOK-ER IS ONLINE!"
After cleaning up myself, I got on my MSN. And weeHee.. Saw the little icon of The Facebook-er is appearing online. And of course~ We chated from the morning to the noon. To the night, possibly.

We do more than just plain chatinig this time. We get Skype from each other. And we went Webcaming with each other. The only bad thing here is that I don't have a cam! Damn Damn Damn!
And yea! I saw The Facebook-er's face! Moving, smiling, talking.. So close.. and yet so far.
Since that I got no cam, so the most I could do was to talk on my mic.

Look at the time laps.. an hour or so already!

While we were talking about songs and music. The Facebook-er played some songs from THE ( note that, this is not a grammar mistake, but a replacement of HIS/HER ) playlist.
And The Facebook-er started to sing. And seriously.. that was really something cute. And that cheer me up. ALOT!


I laughed, and I smiled. And I enjoyed.


We talked on phone that night as well. Not as long as the first talk though. But better than nothing right... Everything we talked, were spinning and replaying in my head after we hung up. It just replying non-stoply until I fell asleep.

Ever since the first talk on phone, we chated like almost everyday online. Whenever we see each other online on MSN or Facebook.

Til now! We are still chating! I mean it. And honestly, when I was in my class, somehow, The Facebook-er just pop up in my head. And that just tempted me to text something to The Facebook-er.
And the songs that The Facebook-er sang to me, were all replaying in my head. And yea, the songs are nice! ( Not because of The Facebook-er alright.. The songs are really nice. )

Okay, and that's something I'm trying to share and tell you guys on how I feel recently.
Actually there is more to tell, but I just don't know how to fit them all into words.

And that really got me having this little crush feeling on this unknown stranger. Probably it's beacause we shared alot about us to each other. And I felt so comfortable talking to The Facebook-er. And Facebook-er said the same thing to me.

What did I meant by right time, right person?

Right time, when I was so down and moody, and needing someone to talk to, and needing someone to cheer me up so bad.

Right person, the unknown cute little Facebook-er that shows up and cheer me up and made me smile.

P/S: Should I say Sorry to YOU? Cause I was talking more to someone else rather than to YOU, when YOU were away. YOU weren't here when I was down or moody, But the unknown from Facebook was here talking and cheering me up.



-Shy- After telling you guys that much of me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hhaha, being the 1st to reply this post huh?
thats time, u two must be connected, so dun wasted the chance... hehe
All the best bro, must value each other jor...