Tuesday, May 11, 2010

One of my COLLECTIONS!

Ahha! I think I've posted some similar stuff before already.. But who care? I didn't get every single details about my collection up on here.

And so! I am going to post every photos of MY BOOKS here! And some precious CD of mine! Wakaka! I guess if you know me well enough, you would know what I am going to post. Hehe...
Okay, okay Cut the craps now.
Imma show ya the whole "gang" first. And then I'll move on to show you guys one by one :)






TaaDaah! Those are really my precious! I mean like.. REALLY! I'll have to think for like 30minutes if you want to borrow them from me. Those who borrowed them from me should know how I responded when they asked me for the books! XD

Even my brother! I don't really let him to touch them. If he wants to read them.. ASK FROM ME! LOL!

Mr Evil and Book lover I am! Okay, HP Series UP NEXT!


Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.

Harry Potter and the Chamber Of Secret.

Harry Potter and the Prisoner Of Azkaban.

Harry Potter and the Goblet Of Fire.

Harry Potter and the Order Of The Phoenix.

Harry Potter and the Order Of The Phoenix. (Just different publisher)

Harry Potter and the Half Bloof Prince.

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. (English Version)

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.



Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. (English Version)



Yes Yes! My HP collection looks adorable and HOT right? I KNOW!

Let's move one and see what else I have here..


Davinci Code!

Angels and Demons!


Well, you just got to admit that both DVC and A&D ruled to the very max! I thought DVC would be boring, but when I actually bought the book and started to read it, I got hooked up.

So is A&D. I remember I bought A&D a week before the movie comes out. I rushed myself and finish reading it just in time before the movie hit the big screen. And Hmm.. lots are different from the book though.

And .. NEXT..



Lord of the ring. Return Of The King.


Well, I am very sorry to hurt you LOTR fans. But I find the books boring. But the movies are good.

Don't shoot my HP, cause Imma shoot you back. Peace alright!



Some random and NOT SCARY's ghost story books.


Ahha! And that's all the books I've got. I know it's very very very little comparing to some of yours out there. But.. I don't care?

Let's have a look at another 2 of my precious which I place them together with all my books colletion.


1 original copy of DVD and VCD of HP! Love them!!!!!

And a HP bookmark!


I would love to know what do you guys collect :) I collect caps too!

Show me what you guys have :)

Alright now peeps, you've seen everything, now get out of here! :P

5 comments:

said...

hmm~ i only read davinci code & LOTR series only....

dIfferent*Fred* said...

Oh! DVC is good!! Love it! hAHA!

Unknown said...

Wahaha, i'm a lazy reader, the only book i own is 'The Secret' where i bought in sibu to read in hospital in stead, haha!
yeah yeah, i more type of book tat i'll read is daily bread whn i m studying in kl... now also dun read ady...
haha
My collection? 50cent coins, old money notes (RM 1, 2,5,10,50 where it almost reach few k already) a bit wasting huh?

dIfferent*Fred* said...

Thank you for letting know about that :P I'll ask it from you if Im in lack of $.. LOL

Unknown said...

Swt -_-"
collection mean wont simply give out / spend it...
do u have frens who got RM 20 and RM 100 old note? I m looking for it...