Saturday, April 24, 2010

Addicted much..?!

Seriously? I am currently so so so addicted to Facebook and Twitter!

Hell no, I am not addicted to Facebook's crappy games! But those status and comments by all those who's on my friend list! It is really interesting to read all their status and comments! And of course to get to know what are they currently doing and thinking.
Felt so close to them by just reading what they had posted! HooHaa!

But honestly, overly spamming on status does irritate me. Like there is one girl, who happened to update her Facebook status every minute! And yea, for once, the thought of removing her crossed my mind.

You all may wonder why didn't I just go and tell her to stop update and spam on Facebook huh? I mean how am I supposed to do that?! It's her Facebook and her page afterall, she has all the right to do whatever she want. And the very most I can do is to shut myself and read her status, or to remove her from my list, so that I can REST IN PEACE! ( Well, at least I don't have to see her photo all over on my HOME page. )

Just that I realized, it's been so so long that I didn't did some cam whore already! And hehe... Why not I just cam whore a little bit and upload the photos up to Facebook?

And here goes somes of my big big FACE!


Oh ya! Just in case that some of you didn't know that I actually have a Facebook profile.. Here is the link for you all to add me up :)



Okay, so now you got the link for my Facebook. Do add me up and say Hi :D
As for Twitter..





Huh??? What??? You haven't even started to follow me on Twitter yet? Well you can start following now to get to know what is currently in my head! Wakaka!



Why am I so addicted to Twitter? Cause it's a good way for me to keep myself updated on those whom I followed on Twitter! I know what are they doing, what are they planning to do, and to know whether are they Emo-ing or WHATTT--SOOOO---EVER by reading their Tweets!

Such a good good good way to keep me updated!

You might not know what Twitter is.. Try it, and figure out more of Twitter! Spread out how you feel and what you think to your followers!

And of course I Tweet oftenly!

Okay now, not going to spam and rant any more shit here, am here just to crap about Facebook and Twitter. Just a short update, so that my blog don't looks dull. LOL
Last thing for ya..



2 comments:

Unknown said...

well last time i do mad with facebook games as i m challenging my frens, but lately i log in 2 facebook 2 contact with my SOMEBODY n let her know my feeling since she is not answering my cal...
Haha, m not tat sad as last time cuz i've seen a lot of frens who actually care abt me, but juz lag of suggestion... Haha

said...

hi, 1st time here...

i have delete most of the application in my fb~ now fb has become another frenster of mine~ haha