Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Temper takes over!

Honestly, a lot of peoples around me doesn't really know that I have a very bad temper. Why? Cause I don't really show it to the peoples around me. I don't see the reason why should I show my anger upon something that is so tiny and little, which don't even have to solve it with any shouting and yelling! Oh ya and by the way, just for your information, I'm a person who keep one's temper well.

I mean, why should I show it for no reason? Unless some stupid bitch just pisses me off so so bad, and For sure.. she is dead!

Well, I have close friends. And yea, I've asked quite a number of them this..
"Bro, tell me honestly.. Do you think I have a bad temper?"

And guess what did they said?
"Seriously, no you don't. I mean it."

Yea! Bingo! I don't really show my anger or my temper to my close friend. When they are really really really close to me. Only if they did something which is so fucking bad and pissed me and get me so damn mad into the deepest core of this earth.. And yea.. Super Sayan Fred is in the house!


Here is a story to share with you guys.

When I was still in Secondary School. I have a good friend. Nil. We've been knowing each other since Primary School. And we get to know a girl, Pauline, when we were in Sec 3. The 3 of us get along so well in such a short period. Which makes everyone thinks that we are having some sort of weird relationship between the 3 of us, and we, the 2 guys are still willing to share the same girl.( That is so wrong! ) There is nothing chemical and shit among us.

When I was still in Sec 4, I was pretty close to another 2 girls whos studying at the next class to mine. Corine and Katty. As days passes, we found ourselves to be closer and closer to each other.(No chemistry shit here too) Nil and Pauline knew this 2 girls as well. And we've became such a good gang in our school. Corine and Katty treated me well, so was Nil and Pauline. I was madly in love with them! And I thought I've found myself the best gang for myself to hang out, and to do school's works together. Until.. The lessons after school started, and the Piano class I picked up.


The Piano Class.
Corine played so well in piano. And I've started to fell in love with the notes on her music sheets. And whenever I see those sheets, I'll ask her to explain those notes to me. Since I can't read a single thing by looking at the "bean sprouts" on the music sheets. And we've been talking about the music and the notes for quite sometimes already, and finally, I've decided to learn piano.(I wasn't into on getting to high grade and stuff, but I just want to know how to read the notes and play the song) Corine and I were so closed ever since I've started my piano class. We've been talking and discussing about the theories and stuff. Although Katty don't really understand those notes, but she was always with us, waiting for us to finish on the notes thing, so that we could talk about something fun and hear the laughter of each other. Things got so well among Corine, Katty and I. But things got worsen between Pauline, Nil and I. Pauline started to get jealous, because I was so closed with Corine and Katty. And Pauline said maybe that I got bored of her and Nil, and that is why I am so close with Corine and Katty now. But the truth was never like this. How will I ever get bored of my close friends? We have so many things to talk about, and we had so much fun together, How will I ever complain about my dear old friends?

I had never tried to get rid of Pualine and Nil. Why should I? Pauline told the others that I picked up piano was because I was trying to woo Corine. I had never thought Pauline would say such thing behind my back. Nil said nothing, neither was he trying to defend me. And things started to get ugly. Pauline had started to be all bitchy and said dirty things. She started to insult my friend Corine and Katty, said something bad about us behind our back, and act like we were the one who said bad things about her behind her back. And when we heard what she said about us, we asked her why is she doing this to us. She didn't really asnwered what we asked, instead, she started to act like we were bullying her in a way. And our friendship is getting worse, as day passed.


The lessons after school.
We used to have extra lessons/classes after we finished our school. We went and pay on our own to some tuition centre, and they provide us extra classes. Pauline, Nil and I went to the same tuition centre to have our extra Maths class. After following the Maths class, I don't see myself improving, but my it is getting even worse. I failed almost everytime.(In case you didn't know, I wasn't a Straight As student.) And I can't seems to be understanding what does the tutor was trying to teach us. And when we were given extra questions to solve, I get it all wrong all the times. I've tried to seek help from Pauline and Nil, and they are not the solution. And I was so down and I felt hopeless. As the final exam is getting nearer and nearer, and my Maths is still a mess. And so, I told Corine and Katty about this. And they asked why not to try the tuition centre they both went? And try the tutor out, and see whether do I understand the tutor. And I listened to what they said. No harm to try, right?

After following Corine and Katty to their tuition centre, and tried out my very first class there. I seems to be knowing more things than I expected. And I know why I don't understand a single things from my previous tutor, it's because he never went into details on everything. And that's why I've been missing this and that, and made all my calculation wrong. And that is why I've always get everything wrong! I guess that's a class for top students eh?

On my first class with Corine and Katty, I told Pauline and Nil that I won't be attending the Maths class with them, as I will be having it with Corine and Katty. And here comes the problems. Pauline and Nil wasn't very happy about me following Corine and Katty. And I've tried to explain to them that, I will be only attending the class with Corine and Katty for a day first, and see whether do I understand anything, If I do, I'll follow them. No point for me stick with the same old tutor and learn nothing. If I don't, then I will still be back to Pauline and Nil's. But they didn't seems to be understanding enough. They had tried to spread things like..

"Fred is trying to get rid of us, and he is sticking himself to Corine and Katty"

"Fred changed place for his tuition, he changed to Corine and Katty's.. I think he changed it just because he wanted to be with them."


That was so not true. But what can I do? Nothing, but to let them continue on these. I've tried to talk things out, but it doesn't really work.

Things got worse. And I am really getting annoyed and sick of Pauline spreading unecessary and untrue stories and rumors. And I've tried to seek for Nil's help. I have always been wondering why didn't Nil stop Pauline from doing such things to me. And the truth? The truth was that, Nil thinks alike as Pauline did. Which got me so mad! We have been knowing each other for so long! And he don't even believe in me, But a girl we met when we were in Sec 3?

And thing got ever worse when Pauline started to behave like a bitch. She told everyone that I was filthy. And when everyone sees me, they were all like..

"Hey, that is the guy Pauline was talking about.."

Theres one day, when I passed by Pauline's desk, I saw my name on a paper on her desk. So I stoped myself and read the paper.

"Fred is the most filthy guy I had ever met. And he is in the same class as me, And I can't believe that he is such a bitch! Screw him to death! Bla bla bla bla bla!"

She wasn't by her desk when I was reading the note, she went to see the counselling teacher, and she made it looks like I am the one who was bullying her all the while. And whenever she is back to the class, she would be crying like crazy.

And that's it. Everyone has its limit. And I guess that was the max for me to her.
I've never been so loud in front of the whole class, including the teacher! Never for once I talked so rude to my teacher!
The teacher was trying to stop me, cause I looked like I am going to beat Pauline up in no time.(Although I have the thought, but I didn't do it.) And I asked the teacher to SHUT UP, and continue my words on Pauline. We argue and quarreled. We stoped when we our principle walking towards our block.
And I was asking her, why is she doing these silly things to me.. And she was like.. "SO WHAT.. SO WHAT SO WHAT!" And that got me even more mad! Silly girls!
And everyone in my class were like.. "WAH FRED! YOU ARE.. SO DIFFERENT!"

*And I felt really silly when we were done quarreling.. why? You'll find out later..*

And that was the last time(I think) I shown my anger/temper to my friends.

Last few days, I've felt the same anger again. Wonder what get me so mad this time?

A message.

I don't know why it get me so mad. And Im boiling hot when I read the message, and I am really trying to control myself not to throw any chairs or to kick any chairs or to slam on my keyboard, or do whatever that is going to break something that is in this house. But, I did some. Just some tiny things. Bah!
Threw the chair off, and beat so hard on my cupboard.

Was having a chat with a friend on Skype when I read the message. And I told him everything, And he was like.. "Hey, calm down, don't do something that is going to hurt yourself!"
And I was like.. " ROOOOOOOOOARRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" And I was breathing like Im having Asthma! Geez!
But I guess I just can't get mad at the message sender for long? Wonder why? Maybe he is just special? I felt better after I threw and kick the chairs and also the beatings on cupboard.. Hehe! Violence eh?
*Not trying to scare you guys off, But as long as you don't do something that pisses me that bad, I don't really show you my anger. AT ALL! WINK*

Uh! I am not saying that I am SUCH A KIND PERSON, and I have no temper at all, I am just saying that, I don't show my anger to my friends that easy. Unlike some peoples that I've met in this tiny little town, they get angry over some tiny little things. Things like what you may ask.. Things like..

"HMPH! MY BF DIDN'T REPLY MY TEXT IN 10MINUTES! I WANT TO BREAK UP WITH HIM! HE MUST BE WOO-ING OTHER GIRLS!"
Err, hello? Can you wait? What if he is working?

"HMPH! MY MUM DIDN'T BOUGHT ME ANYTHING FOR MY BIRTHDAY! I HATE HER!"
Err, hello? No present.. So? Are you dying?

I've seen peoples throwing their anger on me, and I've seen peoples throwing and letting off their anger on others too. I didn't said that you CANNOT do that, but just make sure that you are letting it off on the right person.(Is he/she the one who pisses you?)
One of my relative just quarreled with her hubby, and I guess she lost the battle? And when Im trying to talk to her, she was talking so damn harshly to me. And it gave me a shock.. And when I find out what got her so mad and pissed.. that really gave me an idea on blogging this shit out here.

So please please please! Peoples, do control your temper. And not to show it and let it off on anyone. This is really something not right to do so. And, I am not encouraging you all to kick and throw chairs like I did, or to beat on the cupboard, not even to mention on cutting yourself with knifes and etc.. That's not what you should do. Calm youself down, and try to talk things out nicely. Anger can't help you on solving anything. Trust me.. it don't. Love matter or whatever matter it is.. try to think, before you actually act. And this is why I felt so silly when I am thinking back the times I showed my friends the furious side of me and yell and shout for nothing. Because I didn't think, before I act. I was so not a gentlemen to quarrel and to yell at a girl. I should've let her finish her craps, and try to talk things out in a nice way, instead of yelling.

Be cool alright? Well, if the one your trying to talk to doesn't give a shit or don't even bother on listening to you, and he/she is still crapping all along..
Here.. Why not you try to burn his/her house down, scratch his/her car, and try to attack him/her from behind when you see him/her on the street, especially when you see him/her walking alone in the night.

You know that I am joking, don't you? No..?

P/S: Names were being changed for the above stories. If anyone of you happen to have the same name as what I've mentioned. Well, I'm very sorry. I am VERY sure that you are not the one I am talking about.

No comments: