Saturday, March 6, 2010

Early Birthday?

Ahha! My birthday is here again! And guess what..
"WHAT?!"

My close friends are all in KL now.
"HOOOORAYYYYY! NO BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION FOR YOU THIS YEAR!"

TaaDahh! If you think so, then you are wrong! I know there might not be a huge birthday celebration for me this year. Well, at least I know that I will be receiving wishes from friends. And I think that is more than enough.

Maybe I sounded like I want all of you to buy me present on my Facebook/Twitter. But seriously, I didn't really mean it that way. I mean, REALLY!
*Just in case that you are still not my friend on Facebook, start and ADD ME NOW, by clicking on the badge on the side bar there.*
*Just in case that you are still not following me on Twitter, DO IT NOW.*

Although there is still one day left to the actual date of my birthday, but I've already started to receive wishes from friends on Facebook.
And someone I added on Facebook recently, gave me a call, and said Happy Birthday to me. Just sweet!

Hmm.. And I guess if there is going to be a celebration for me this year, I think I might not be able to post any photos of it. Why? It's because~ My camera, Is in KL with my friends! They borrowed mine!

But! You don't have to worry about the presents! I'll be posting them up for sure, after I got my cam back! Hehe!(If and only I receive anything!)
As for the cake.. Hmm! I don't think I can post it up? No cam with me! DUH! Only if you have a cam with you, take the photo down, and send it to me! :)
*Referring to whoever that is going to buy me cake or to make me one.*

Uhh! But I am still expecting for your wishes! Don't be stingy will ya? Will you at least wish me a Happy Birthday? Any of you..!

No comments: