Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Green Green Hometown. Sibu.

Whenever Im heading out to my friend's Cafe, I would have to take the route which is nearly covered up by leaves vertically above our head. I love it.

It, somehow gave me a feeling of relaxing. And peaceful. Whenever I am passing by, I would drive real slow. The leaves above our head, blocked out most of the sunlight, which gave the area a dim look. And that is what makes the area lovely. I don't know how you guys sees that place, but it is really lovely to me. Seriously.

When I was heading home few days ago after getting back my cam from my friends, I passed by the lovely "little jungle". And I thought...

"Why not I just take a picture of it?"





Beautiful right? Told you so


I'm sure you(Siburians) would know where this is. After the turn, up ahead, it leads the drivers to..





Siburians :) You just have to say YES. When someone ask you "Is Sibu beautiful?"


I'll be stoned if you say no. Take a look at the RiverSide. Is it not beautiful enough? It is perfect enough to be the tourist spot of Sibu already! Malls are not necessary for tourist who came from the other countries, they have better and bigger malls than Sibu does. But they don't have Rejang River! They don't see the beauty of Sibu's RiverSide in their own country!


Hmm.. We have buildings in our town too. So please, to those who had never been to Sibu or to Sarawak before, you all can really stop asking us if we are really living on a tree. We have trees, but we don't live on trees. Even if we do, we have escalators and lifts to get us up to our home/trees.


I'll try and get rid of my craps. And show you guys more of the greenish Sibu.













Greeny right? We just have to be happy and glad that we are still able to see all these greeny greeny trees and plants around us. And while I was driving around and searching for more greeny Sibu, the sky turned dark, and it started to rain. The rainy and wet Sibu looks better. Trust me. Alot more better! (Well, at least for me.)


Too bad that I did't took much picture of the wetty Sibu. It was already hard to take photo while driving, and it is ten times harder to take picture when it is raining, and when I am busy pulling straight my steering wheel!


At least I have two photos for ya before I end this entry. Enjoy ya!








2 comments:

lillian wong said...

wah, it's very nice... never realize there's a beauty side of sibu.. nice job, fred.

and it's dangerous to take picture and drive at the same time.. don't repeat such act..

dIfferent*Fred* said...

Thank you Lillian.
Well actually, I didn't took the photos while I was driving. I stoped at the road side and captured them. Haha!