Thursday, January 28, 2010

Dirty Little Secrets~

I believe that everyone of you have your very own Dirty Secrets which you would never want anyone to know about them =X
Guess I am so right about that..

So, how do you keep your secrets? By hiding them in your heart? Well, I think most of the people out there, would still love to share their secret with someone.. Although it is a secret.
It's good if you are sharing your secrets with someone who are trust worthy, and will not leak your personal stuff out. What if you found the wrong person to share with? That's just too bad! There is lots of peoples out there who happened to love on spreading rumors nowadays.. Guess your little secret will be known by the whole world within a minute if you shared your Dirty Little Secret with someone with a CNN mouth, World Wide Broadcasting.

Okay, Here is what I would do if I really really really wanna share something that is sooo secretive! There is always 2 options for me.

First - Share it with someone that I really know him/she well, and trusted him/her.
As some of you that know me well enough, should know that I don't really share everything of me with ANYONE. I only share it with someone that is close with me.. Close enough for me to trust them.
And honestly, I am so so so glad to have such friends around me.
And yea, they sure knew lots of my untold story. =P They should also considered themselves as lucky cause I chose them to be the one to share my story?

Second - Write it down in a book/diary. (Imma talk more about this, I am even going to show you guys my "Secret Book")
Can't find yourself someone who is trust worthy to share your little secrets? Why not just buy yourself a small little book and write everything down in the book? And keep it somewhere only you know, so no one else can find it but you. Safe enough to keep your secret right? And it is also a very good way to tell every single details of your "Dark Story" =X

Alright.. few days back, I was trying to tidy up my room. And I found a sling bag of mine. I unzipped it and found 2 books inside.. And WooHoo! I found my "Secret Book".





My "BOOKS" looks so MADLY COOL!



Imma show you guys the smaller one first! It work as my diary when I first bought it. But then I realized Im getting so lazy on writing it every night.. So why not I just change it into some useful "STORE" where I store my story and my secrets, which I don't think I would ever tell anyone.







What a beauty!
Yes, Its a guest book. But who care? Its mine now, I want it to be my diary, so it needs to obey :)
And look at the pens besides! The 2 pens that I bought are not in blue nor black ink. Instead, they are in WHITE and GREY ink. Cause the pages in my DIARY/BOOK of Secrets are all in black! ( How clever and creative am I to get such an unique diary? )
Black pages with white/grey ink on it.. Just purely FAB!

And I used to carry it everywhere when I was still in Singapore.
Who am I going to meet, What am I doing, Where am I.. were all written in it.
It helps on recalling my memories I had in Singapore! Just Sweet! Miss all those days I had in Singapore!







Sneak peek of the inside of it! I know you wants more! So that you can read on it! LOL!







Get to read anything from the picture above? Craving for more right? I know you all are so curious on whats inside! Hah! Love the white on black pages! And wow at my handwriting.. Its kind of messy..





And this is when it is still working as My Diary! So nothing much to hide =P



Alright, That's all for the small book. As for the bigger one.. I haven't used much of it. It is still pretty new and FRESH. lol
Theres few pages been used though.. And I rip them off and threw them off. As It was just something useless that I wrote before.
And heres a clear view of it..







This is different than the small one. As all the pages inside are white, and as you all can see, it is alot more bigger than the small one, so you can write more stuff of yours in it :)
This is a gift from my friend. He lost on betting something with me, and so I took him to the place where I bought my previous book to get this one. Haha! Clever me of choosing gift!

Didn't took much pictures of this one.. Cause its mostly blank.
One last picture for this book.







Wow! Someone's name is pretty obvious here! And yea! That's my handwriting! Nice? Messy.
Blue ink on white page still looks pretty nice though. Black on white looks too common and normal. Shoulda try red on white next time when I have something to write in the book.. Should looks nice too right..?

And here is my last picture of my 2 little Secrets Books! The Duo!







End of the pics! Feeling like trying what I've done to my secrets? Try it :) It'll be really interesting when your reading all you've wrote it now in your future. You could really laugh your ass off by then.

Psst! If your interested on sharing your Secret/Story with me, Feel free to email them to me. I'll put them into my Books.

Wondering where I get those books in Singapore? They are from Prints. They have lots of FAB notebooks! Go have a look there! And you might find yourself something!


Later!

2 comments:

Lil. Hob. said...

haha... well.. you know most of my secrets... on ebuddy.. hehe... dont think still got anymore.. see I trusted in you so much.. =P I like handwriting and i dont think it's messy.. Yours is one of the handwriting style i love man.. that kind of feeling.. it's brilliant!!.. haha show me your diary next time ya... ^^

dIfferent*Fred* said...

Owww! Can't show you though =P
It's really something VERY private.. Hehe! Sorry about that..