Wednesday, February 3, 2010

This is US. For CNY.

Yes Yes, Yes! I know.. CNY( in case some of you didn't know what CNY is, its the short form of Chinese New Year ) is here again! Fast right? Im pretty sure all those kids are happy again.. I wonder why are they soooo happy? I am once one of those kids, and yea, I am very happy whenever it comes to CNY..
But now, by looking back at the 19 CNY that I had been through.. I wonder, why am I soooooOOOOOOO happy when it is CNY. I mean, what is the MAIN POINT on being so hyper and happy?

Is it because of the AngPao?( in case some of you didn't know what an AngPao is, It is actually a red packet with money inside, which is given to the kids when they are paying visit to someone's place)
As you can see, they are KIDS! Whenever they get AngPao.. What would they do? Or should I say, what would their parents do?
"Boy~Give me the red packet, Mummy will help you on keeping them! Here, Good boy!"
And after handing the red packets to their parents, they went and "party" with their cousins or friends or whoever.
So, Red packet doesn't really seems attractive enough for kids huh..?

Or is it because of they get the chances to see all their relatives once again? ( Strongly do not think this is the point that they get so happy about)
Well, honestly.. You will only be happy when you get to see your uncles/aunts/cousins who happened to be really close to you right? And what about those who were kind of "lost contacting" with you?
"Heck care them.." I believe some of you would think that way. ADMIT IT!
Alright.. Even me myself will say that sometimes.

Or is it because they get the chance to buy HELL LOTS of new clothes? ( Imma talk about this )
You know, this is the HOT TOPIC now for teenagers. Er.. Am I wrong? not only teenagers I guess.. some aunties/uncles would ask the same question as well..
"Hey, you bought your new year's clothes yet?"
If you ask me.. NO is my answer.

My point is.. I believe every and each of you out there, buy clothes/shoes. Like maybe once in a month, after you get your pay for your hard work. Or you buy yourself a new dress or something for a dinner or whatever. Even for the children, their parents will buy them clothes when they feels like it.
Since we all are buying clothes/shoes so often already, then why should we spend like more than a thousand on clothes again on CNY?
I know some of you would say.. "BECAUSE ITS CNY, ONE YEAR ONE TIME MA!"
Yea I know, its CNY, don't you think of using the money that you spent on your clothes else where? Like what you may ask..
Like bringing your whole family to a good restaurant and dine TOGETHER!

Some of the peoples even needs 7 sets of clothes for CNY. One set for a day. So you looks new for 7 days. Geez! Is it necessary?
Im not saying that.. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BUY CLOTHES FOR CNY, But one or 2 sets is enough don't you think?
Guess I'll show you guys some photos of me and my clothes for CNY! And also my brother's.






Nope, those ain't new. Bought the trousers few years ago. And the shirt? Bought it last year in Singapore.
And heres another view of my brother and his clothes.






As of for shoes? A Converse will do I guess? From the de-colouring and the dirtied part, you can roughly guess how old the converse is already!
Many ask, why do I put my trousers into my shoes..
"This is ME! My way of wearing my Converse-high."






Off Topic : And I find it funny when some peoples tend to get themselves short pants for CNY, their friends will be like.. "Huh? Your wearing short pants to people's house? That's weird."
Er.. Mind telling me whats so weird bout that please? And they say it's gay for guy to wear short pants that is shorter to their knee level. I was like.. What?!














And if that makes me gay? And it makes you failed for having such a weird views on short pants.
Well, now, I'll say that, the shirt was new. As my friend bought it for me from Taiwan. He came back recently. So yea, the shirt is pretty new though. And also for the white flops, I bought it recently. As my previous flops was totally "crushed".
The cool glasses? I borrow it from my friend.

I found some very old shirt which I bought last year. And I wore it for only one time! geeZ, How waste! When I just bought it, I thought it looks nice, but then I realized that, I can't really wear this out everyday.. And the shirt itself looks like it should be worn for some occasions.
But! I think I can wear the cloth again? For CNY. ( See, Im saving money again! )
But, the shirt is a little bit tight for my size now.. Hah!










With the FLOPS?
Yea.. Whats with it.. I don't find it weird. LOOKS FAB to me.
And.. And! The jean was also worn once. Bought it last year as well. Guess this would be my new cloth for CNY? ( 0 budget )
Although I don't really like the whole thing. LOL! Im not really into shirts like that.. Wonder why did I bought it..
Im more into normal Tee.. Simple and easy.. Hehe! And it's easier to find a pant/trousers to match with it..
And lastly, I'll just show the Tee, which me and my brother love it MOST! Which our mummy bought it for us when she went to Kuching for a short trip, last year.

And again! I am not saying that you all are not allowed to buy yourself clothes for CNY. Yes you do, it's your money after all, but don't you think spending so much on clothes on one go is kind of.. too over? Think about it..
My friend's brother's told me that.. he has a friend who spent RM700 plus for 5 tee shirt, for his CNY. I was like.. What the..?! Rich kid I suppose?

And thats all from me! Signing off with 4 pictures. APPLE TEES!

















No comments: