Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy CNY and Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy CNY to everyone of you! Gong Xi Fatt Chai!! Get as many Ang Pao as you all could! LOL!

And not forgetting about the lovely Valentine's Day! Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Send roses to your loved one yet? What are you waiting for? Get your ass up and buy him/her something!

Big thank you to YOU for the present! *SHY*SHY*SHY* My first ever gift on Valentine's Day! Woots!

odm Watch! Which I had always wanted to buy myself one when I was still in Singapore! And now! I get my very first odm watch! WEEEE! So happy about it!




Before I take it out of it's box!







The transparent box! With the odm Watch inside! Really love the transparent box alot! It looks unique! and COOL!




There is even a small little pillow for the watch to "sleep" with =X




The odm Watch. It's actually turned on already! But you have to press on the "ON" button, so the time/date will appear.




On my wrist! It looks like a wrist band when time/date was not shown. Looks so FAB!




The times! It more like a disco watch though! Love it!



Shall end it here :) Happy CNY and a lovely V day to you all!

No comments: