Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Irritants..!

I know there is LOTS of things which could irritates us every hours, every minutes, every seconds in a day! There is just way too many to list them out every and each of them.

But! I am so going to talk this out! Which I find it really irritates me alot.. When it comes to friends and GF/BF!

"Hey! I can't make it .. I have to be with my GF tonight!"

"Sorry, my GF would be so mad at me if I hang out with you guys! Sorry!"

"Umm.. Can we dine on some other date? I can't dine with you guys tonight, Have to be by my GF side. Oh ya, Can you tell the rest that I can't make it for tonight? Thank alot!"

Bla Bla Bla! This is So! BBLLLAAAAA! I can't stand this!
I mean, It's okay if you have to be with your partner SOMETIMES, when the others of your friends asked you out for dinner, for drinks or whatever. But surely you can't tell us that you have to be with your partner ALL THE TIMES right? This is so lame.. Then what are WE? Are we still friends?

I just can't stand it! This is really getting me so pissed whenever I am asking my friend out for dinner, and he tell me that..
"Aiya~ You know lah! Girlsss~ They get mad easily on their BF for not staying by her side after work."

And I was like.. What the FUCK? I've been asking you out for dinner/supper for like more than 5times already, and you tell me that you have to be with your girl every time I asked you out! This is so a bullshit!
And no! You don't have to tell me that she gets mad on you easily or what, that don't makes me pity you more and let you off so easily!
If YOUR girl get mad ( *ROLL EYES* Just be straight, JEALUOS! ) on you that easy, why not you just bring her out with you and eat with us! Whats the problem with that?! And whats the point on getting mad at you for going out with friend for just DINNER? And no! WE DONT MIND TO EAT WITH COUPLES!

Little thing to share from me - I've seen some of my good friend's GFs! And you all knows what? They all acted like.. "Ow please.. Look at yourself.. You looks just like a goblin, go and crawl back into the cave please! You are so not suppose to see the light in this world"
You know those eyes, which full of themselves, and having the little stupid mind like.. I AM THE PRETTIEST AND HOTTEST GIRL IN THE WORLD!

Notes for those GFs : Go and jump from the tallest building in the town please! The world will never cry for you. The way you looked at us, makes you so a lesbo. LOSERS! And I am not going to say that you are pretty nor hot.. Cause you are not.. NOT EVEN CLOSE!

Notes for the so-called SHY GIRLS : Too shy to see your BF's friends? Then what happen when it comes to see the parents? You hide home too? Ow come on!!

Okay, Now the second funny things to talk about.

"Don't sit so close with me.. My BF will scold me later!"

"Don't mail me through inbox on Facebook! My BF knows my password, he'll check!"

"Don't talk too much with me please, My BF would get jealuos and scold me later!"

Geez! Don't sit so close with you? We were in the lounge, and the sofa seat limited where I can place my HUGE BUTT! Is there any problem to sit at your left hand side, and your BF on your right? Or your saying that, the sofa is meant for you and your BF only?
I find it really funny whenever my female friends told me that their BF would get jealuos and scold them if I sms her or talk to her. I don't know about you guys, But don't you all find it that he is kind of selfish for doing so? Limiting my female friend's social circle! I don't think this is something right to do man!
If we are those who do drugs and drink everyday! And intended on molesting your GF or raping her, Yea you can stop her from seeing us. But PLEASE! You limit her even for a class gathering? Are you nuts?

And the facebook thing is SO RIDICULUOS! I nearly laughed my ass off when she told me this. You can show him the content of what we were chatting! We're just talking about something normal and common!

Notes for the BF : Come on! If you think every guy that sit next to your girl and talk to your girl are all trying to snatch her away from you, and you are so a weirdo. You have no self confident AT ALL. And do we (guy) have to tell you WE ARE ALL GAY, so that you sense no rivals? Geez! As for the facebook thing, Yea you can check it whenever you want.. We have no secrets at all, as we were really talking about the class gathering thing, and not flirting like EWWW! And STOP being a selfish ass, and limit your girl on talking to her friend! BE A MAN! *Urgh*

Guess that's all for this time! Im just so mad at a sudden, so why not blog it all out!

No comments: