Tuesday, January 19, 2010

This is SOO! CRAPS! But Sweet!

I felt so freaking pissed these few days! As I was been told to stop thinking on going back to Singapore for my study! I felt so damn hopeless for that! Instead, I was been told to start working! And I was like...

WHAT THE FUCK?! With what?! Every company requires a PAPER! (Pretty sure you all knew what Im referring to)

And I was really very very very very very very upset and mad and pissed! I thought that I was always been supported by my family on whatever Im going to do. But I was wrong on that..
Besides that, one of my cousin had been really.. ARGH! Im not sure whether is it right to describe my cousin this way.. But he has been IGNORANT! oOps?

AND NO! HE IS NOT 20 YEAR OLD OR 25! HE IS GETTING SO FREAKING CLOSE TO 40!

But I was so lucky that my mum and my brother was always on my side! (And yea, My dad is the one who asked me to stop thinking on studying in Singapore)

My mum tried to fight for me (when I said fight, I don't mean the war thing like you see in Lord of the Ring alright.. It's to help me to persuade my dad on letting me oversea for my study) but she failed.

BUT! I didn't give up! :) Knowing that going over to Singapore is impossible, I then turned my target on studying to a very local Uni. And I started to get every informations about the Uni. Lucky me that I have a friend who had already started to study in the Uni. I contacted him immediately after I get the news that I am not going to Singapore for the informations about the intake, the courses, the school fees and stuff. And surprisingly, he gave me all the informations within an hour! Woo!

And after getting the infos, I called and tell another of my friend who worked for the Uni before. And he! Has been a VERY BIGG HELP to me! OMG! Im so Freaking touched! He came over to my place just now, and called over to the Uni and dig out everything! Woo! (Although I called the Uni myself already, But he insisted on calling it again)

After getting all the information I need about the Uni, I sms my dad..
"No more Singapore, Can I just apply for a local U for my study?"


And he called back... And surprisingly, he said Yes. :) As he was working, and he said he will be calling me back tomorrow.
Hopefully, he don't change his mind in a night.. D:

Gosh! Maybe I should buy them something? I mean the 2 friends I have there.. Kevin was the first one I mentioned, And Peter was the second one I mentioned!

And a Big thank you (Peter) for the twisting comment on my Facebook! Pretty sure its a big hit for my cousin LOL!

Not going to rant anymore craps here.. Have to bath and get ready for dinner!

Later Guys! And Girls!

No comments: