Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pissed by thinking about the past..

You know I was pretty pissed these few days when I think about MY PAST.. lAlAlA!

And so.. I decided to blog it all out..

Firstly, I would just LOVE to talk about something which had nearly crushed me. Remember my entry "Something for you to Think.." ? ( Something which I think I posted last month )

I was just wondering why am I so damn stupid on falling into someone that is so damn NERD! (NO, I am not attacking him/her/it or whatever that someone or something is, You would know the anger when you are at my situation)

Okay, and here is something interesting for you all :)

"I can't get rid of him! I tried to, but he kept on STICKING on me!" Yeaa! I heard this from my friend.
This is SO UNCOOL! Saying something which is totally not true about me? What a "GENTLEMAN" huh..?

Let me just make this clear.. I DID NOT STICK myself to YOU! Yea, I did asked you out for dinner.. Big deal? I can't asked you out for dinner as a friend? Woo! So who is the one that is over thinking/reacting now?
Well, that's fine. At least..! We know who is the one that overly reacted.

And heres the second shitty yet initeresting news!

"I wanted him to go home and sleep at his own place, but he didn't want to.. And we ended up sleeping at my place" Thanks to another of my friend for this message.

Woo..Hold on there.. I would just head back to my own place if I WAS the one who was driving! Sadly to tell, the SOMEONE was driving most of the times!
Alright, time to clear this shit out again.. Hello? Did I ever said..

"Hey, I want to sleep at your place tonight" No I didn't.

"Hey, can we sleep together tonight at your place?" No I didn't!

And please! You can just send me home when your driving! But why the hell did you took the route to your place instead of mine? And now who is the one who wanted who to sleep at whose place? Geex!
And guess what.. My friend told me more ..

"You can just send him home straight? You can say no to him.. DUH?" My friend said.

"Hmm.. Its good to have someone to hug when sleeping some times.. hahaha!" Said by the SOMEONE.

Ha-Ha-Ha! Very funny! And now ? Am I the one who wanted to sleep at YOUR place? Or you are the one who wanted me to sleep at your place.. YOU FAILED! BIG ONE!

*



*



*



*



*



*



*



Well, you see, I just felt pretty unfair and pissed whenever I think of these! If my friend didn't had told me about that, I wouldn't had known that the someone said something like that about me at my back! Which totally SUCK BALLS!


I am not mean! I just don't like people to tell something which is TOTALLY UNTRUE about me.. and said it like they have all the right to say so.. And I had totally no rights to say anything to fight back.


When my friend told me about what the SOMEONE says about me, My jaws droped from my mouth's level to the core level of the earth. And the feeling sucks! The someone makes me sounded like some kind of slut who kept on sticking themselves to some sugar daddy or shit to get benefits from them. FUCK!


And after I posted the entry about the SOMEONE and me, lots of my friends thought that Im having depression. But seriously I AM NOT! Please :) You all don't have to worry about me that much.. I am GOOOOOODDDD.. PERFECTLY GOOOODDD!
Got to say that, I was pretty down when we broke up, but I healed myself in an amazing speed. Hehe!



So HuiWennnn! I am really good now! Thanks for caring message when we were mapling that day! Haha! Cute :)

And also Jackie, thank you too for your lovely support on Facebook!

And not forgetting Yuewen as well! Lovely Tweets on Twitter!



MADLY LOVING you all GIRLS!



And NO! I am not undergoing depression/emo or whatever that makes people have the thoughts on killing themselves.

And lastly! Before I end my craps, I'll leave my gmail here :) Been using it for sometimes now.. So was just wondering why not leaving my mailling address here.. And that is MY GMAIL.. NOT MSN. My msn maillig address is crrently been spammed with tons of emails. And that's why I chose to leave my gmail here and not my msn's.
Keep reading to know what's happening around HERE! Get the gossip fresh and HOT here! LOL

1 comment:

Amanda said...

good on ya mate!!

good to have the SOMEONE off UR back now xD