Wednesday, November 25, 2009

This group.. of US..

Firstly.. I would like to tell you guys what.. I don't have any photo for who and what I am going to tell later.. Sorry about it..
*Cause I didn't brought along my camera all the time, like the time I do in Singapore*

Alright.. You know.. When I just got back from Singapore.. And I was like.. Hmm.. Finally Im back here.. Should start to get all my buddies out and have a huge long chat with them.. ( When they are free of course )
But then, I realized that, 1 of my closest buddy went over to Taiwan for his study.. another one went to New Zealand ( But I think he is coming back real soon! =X ) And bla bla..
Just most of them went oversea.. And now those friends who I am closed with left not more than 5 in Sibu here.. How sad..

Well, actually I do have lots of friends here in Sibu, the problem is that, I don't feel like asking them out or to meet them or to whatever.. Cause, they are the kind of people which is kind of hard to get interact with.. And THEY.. DO.. DRUGS! And smoke.. Argh!

Until~ I met some new friends here~ And they are really niceee! And sweet!

I don't really talk much to them at the very beginning of our friendship. As times passes... I get to know them more.. opened up more to them.. Which is goooddd~ XD As we have more topics to gossip about. hehe!

I never thought that they will be the one whos there to comfort me when Im feeling so freaking down.. And I am really surprised that they actually knew that Im feeling moody and down..
Cause usually when Im down and sad about something.. I don't usually show it.. As I don't want other to be annoyed by my problems..

Im really surprised that they were actually siding me and willing to even spend their times on talking to me and cheer me up.. That felt so freaking SWEET!
*Wanna know who they are? I'll reveal who they are after I get their photos"

And we had midnight supper yesterday, after they are done with their bussiness. And as usual, we talked about something pretty interesting.. And we're laughing like mad while we're eating!! They told me lots of things which the other guys said.. and BLAA BLLAA.. Gossiping and gossipingggg!
*I don't think its a good idea to tell everything out here.. as it might freak the crap out of some of you, maybe.. *


Alright man! Im going out for my meal now.. I'll try to get their photos as soon as I could.. and I show it to you guys~ My buddiesssszz~! xD Love them!
And sorry for a random post like this... Haha!

No comments: