Friday, November 20, 2009

I kissed a...

Owh.. Well.. I just changed the song on my blog page, I got so bored of Chris Brown - Forever.. LOL

And now... I've changed the song to.. Katty Perry - I Kissed A Girl.
I love this Song!!

Alright.. Had you ever kissed a person with the same sex as you?
Ow yeah.. I DID.. so what?

And here is a SHHH for you all..





Don't get me wrong by the HUSH! It's meant to shut you up before you goes... FRED YOUR DISGUSTING.. And bla bla your bull craps on me before you even started reading the rest of my entry..

Ow come on.. Its 20th century alreadyyyyyyyy! Step out of the box ladiess and gentlementsss!

Do you guys ever saw some girl celebrities kissing each other right in front of their audiences? No? Pleasure to refresh your memory.. =)

Britney Spears KISSED Madonna before! No? She kissed her on the VMA! DUH! ( Sorry, But I forgot which year's VMA )
Britney Spears said that the kissed was actually Madonna's idea. And they kissed while they were performing on VMA!

Here is something for you all.. Take a close look =) BLAH!





GOTCHA!


Well honestly.. when I heard about this.. I didn't really went mad or whatever.. and I was like.. Ow.. really.. Would love to see the live performance..

And some of my friends were like.. WHAT THE F***.. That is totally unacceptable.. and disgusting.. ( And I was like.. *ROLL EYES* does it bother you that much? If it does, stop reading the article or better yet.. stop watching VMA.. LMAO )

Seriously.. it is JUST A KISSSS.. DUH! Do you even have to react like..
BRITNEY GOT PREGNANT IS BECAUSE OF MADONNA?! GOSH! OVER REACTED DON'T YOU?

Alright back to the topic.. Yeah.. I kissed girls before.. And? So you got no question for that huh?
And yeahhhhh.. I kissed boys before.. SO YOU GOT QUESTION AND PROBLEMS WITH THAT? Ask me~ Ask me~ What is it.. ??






Huh? You can't accept that? Sorry then.. I can accept that.. LOL!
And no.. I am not kidding.. Do I looks like Im making fun of myself?

Some people can even kiss a dog~ And why don't you people with the DISCRIMINATION mind go and yell at them?
Psst! Some even kissed a horse! Go and kill them all please...

To those who kind of having this discriminating mind towards those gay or lesbian or whoever.. Please.. Just get out of your house and start to look at this world.. And accept whatever that is happening around you.. but not complaining about them..
It's their life? What do you expect! You are the same kind of species as them.. A HUMAN! DUH!

And yeah~ I kissed a BOY..





-PEACE!-

2 comments:

Gabriel Sibu said...

wow...wow...that's very candid and honest answer straight from the heart. I like your comment on this.

Anonymous said...

You kissed a boy, but did you like it? Hahaha.