Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hey there.. What's up guys!?

Chill guys! Been missing for like ages here.. And here I am! Back! Pretty sad to tell that, I really got no time to blog for the past one month.. Was thinking on giving it up already actually.. LOL!

Relaxx~ Im not going to make this entry a huge mad long one.. It'll be just a short one.. hehe

Been busy with my short course's stuff..
Alright man.. am here to share some stuff.. Which and what I normally do when Im free.. hah!
Well, most probably would be exercising.. And yea, Im currently addicted to exercising! Wonder why..

Oh ya, I'll normally go for a swim after Im done with my class.. Lala.. Enjoying huh?







Cool isn't it..? Under water shot! WeeeWuuuWeet!
Well of course, this is not taken by me.. My cam is not water proof.. haha! Sorry to disappoint.

Other than swimming, I had lots of mini exercises which I can do while I am staying in. And also Im jogging! Although it got canceled quite a sometimes.

Seriously, I don't want to go and jog by myself.. Which I just find it pretty boring..
And I know we weren't supposed to be chatting while we are jogging.. But I JUST FIND IT BORING IF IM JOGGING ALONE..

Just so you know, day time = classes, and some swim.. or maybe some jogs..
What about night time?

Ahha! If you are following me on TWITTER , then you would know where I normally spend my night time at.. haha! Cause I am still up-to-date on twitter! I was never dead on twitter! =D
So? If you would like to know more about what I am currently ON.. why not following it? DUH!

As for my night time, I would spend my times chatting with my good buddies here.. haha! At~ TheQueen or CafeCafe~
Honestly, if you are from Sibu, you should know where that is.. If you don't? Ask around.. and you'll get the answer..


Alright Alright.. The post is getting abit boring now.. I think I should end it here for this time.. And save some for the next entry..

Just to tell yall... Im currently addicted to..





Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You

You all should listen to it.. It's AWESOME!


No comments: