Saturday, June 5, 2010

The real sex?!

Ow C'mon wTF?! I totally cannot stand when people brag about how well they are in bed!

Use your stupid brain MR/MRS! Do you even have to brag about yourself? Gosh!! That'll only makes me think that you actually suck big time in bed! Totally don't understand why the hell will people goes...

"My hubby call me a WILD FOX when we were in bed having fun! He coundn't even stand my wildness!"

GO EAT SHIT AND DIE PLEASE! Wild fox? Wow! Sounds so damn attractive and sexy for me! *PUKE*

Well okay, at least this fella didn't mention that straight in front of my face. Saw it on my Facebook's home page! And you guys know what? There is still SO DAMN LOTS of people commenting on the status! Geez! How lame!

And please laaaaaaaaaa... Why fox? Why not tiger or lion or something that looks and sounds bigger and stronger?
Big big hint saying that your just a little pussy cat! Uhhhhh!


"Cannot stand my wildness ~~"


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


How does a little fox like that get wild alone? I thought fox normally hunt in group? Big time failuer :D


Oh yeah! I want to brag about myself too! Im also wild in bed! But Im also sexy :) But Im not like a Fox.

Im as sexy as...

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*



The little Facebook fella just got owned! :)
So tell me, you want the first FOX, or.. you want the sexy second FOX like me :P

5 comments:

发白日梦^^ said...

haha ....you can ignore those "sexy sound"...

Fred Lau said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dIfferent*Fred* said...

Ignored :) But saying out those things on Facebook is just plain stupid and irritating.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing it. that's amazing!!
Kamagra Jelly is unique in that it increases a natural occurring process, therefore, only through sexual stimulation will an erection occur.

Buy Kamagra Oral Jelly

Unknown said...

fuckinh megna fox

adodis fraud