Thursday, June 17, 2010

New Addiction! Bah!

Omfg! This is so freaking funny and addicting!






Heard most of my friends were talking about Glee lately. And I felt like I am so out-dated for not watching it! LOL! So the thought of, Why not I just borrow it from my friend, and watch it at home? Since I got nothing to do at home too, when I got no classes and no work.. Hmm!

I got hooked after I finished Epi 1. It's really amazingly funny and ADDICTING! Well, at least for people at my age.

What do you expect?! It's about college life. I AM having my college life now! Grr!

Oh Oh! One of the funny thing about Glee is the Madonna Episode! EPIC!

Theres 3 of them who never had sex before, and in the Madonna Epi, they are about to do it for the first time! LOL! And you know what, they sing along Madonna's Like A Virgin! Damn damn damn funny I tell you!

Buttttt... It ended up they did nothing but just laying on the bed and talk nonsenses. lol

Santana even asked Finn (if you watch it, you should know who they are) to bring her out for burger?! TOTALLY LOL!

Got to admit that, their singing are really really good!

P/S: Love when they sing Kelly Clarkson's My Life Would Suck Without You. It was really good, it got me feeling like Im having a mini concert at home! I was singing and jumping along with them! (Don't blame me, I was blasting the theatre system.)

Too bad that Episode after Epi 15 isn't available here yet! If any of you from Sibu, happened to see Episode above 15! DO TELL ME ALRIGHT! Cause I am craving for more of GLEE!

No comments: