Saturday, September 12, 2009

What To Do Before I head Out to WORK..

What would ya'll normally do before ya'll head out for your work?

Do you guys eat before you go? Bath? Kiss your lover? What_ever!

Alright man.. Imma show you guys what I usually do before I head out for some shitty works! Hah!




First!



SHOWER!


I'll just take a bath first before I head out to work. I felt better and fresher after I had my bath..
If I didn't took a bath and head out to work straight.. I'll feel weird.. Like I'd forgot about something..
SO! Shower before work is a MUST to me..



SECOND!




To Dress Myself!


Don't tell me you dress up like how you went to bed last night to work!? That stinks! LOL!
I'll dress up properly, and make sure that I have a clean look for those who I'll see and meet at my working place... It's important to me..
Cause I don't want people to think that I am those dirty dirty type.. Cause Im not..



Thirdly!




And not forgetting your pant!


Make sure you remember to put up your pant too! And also your undies!

*Why not you show us YOU dressing your underwear?* (Well, some of you might think this way..)

My answer to you..
*Sorry.. The part I put my underwear up is considered as the top-est secret! LOL! If I show it to you all.. Im afraid that it is too much for you all t handle.. HAHAHA!*



Fourthly!




Hair!


To check and to see whether is my hair messy! I definitely don't want myself to work with a hair that makes people thinks that I just woke up from my dream!
Whenever I am going out, I'll check my hair.. It's not only when I am about to go to work...
Cause I don't want my hair to be looked like messy messy one.. =X



Fifth! (Am I spelling it right?!)




Final check!


Do a final check before You leave for your work! You just gotta make sure that you looks nice and neat OVERALL-LY!
What I'll do is... Stand right in front of the mirror and check myself over and over again.. Until Im satisfied! LOL!
Who knows? What if you reached your working place, and the staff tell you that.. You wear your cloth inside out...? How embarrassing is that!

Alright pEEps! I think that's all for this time =)
Will share more with ya'll on the next time! Stay cool!



No comments: