Saturday, September 4, 2010

I am sorry.. But I am back.

Wow! I've been missing in actiong for how long? A decade? A century? Damn! Slap myself for doing this!
Alright alright, I'll just say it this way..

"Im not busy, Im just lazy and I ran out of fun topic to update this tiny little space here"

But guess what.. Im back! Bla! I seriously don't give a damn how many readers I have right now, Im just updating this "MY OWN WORLD" page for fun :)

And! Im back with something to share with you guys. Well, as some of you may know, that I am currently having my college life. And Im facing lecturers's faces like almost everyday. So yeaaa.. Imma tell you guys something that bugzzz the hell crap outta me for the past few days.

Here goes the story.
As for all the Malaysian, we all know that. Hari Raya is coming on our way. And every freaking schools are replacing their classes as crazily as possible to kill all their students. My college is one of the many schools. So my timetable were totally packed. Im having class from 8 in the morning all the way to 4 in the evening. Totally exchausted after my classes.

And there is one day, when we have to be in the class from 8 straight till 11.30AM. Which is very toturing, as we didn't even have the time to take our breakfast. We normally have a 15minutes break at 9.30. So our lecturer let us out around 9.30. She wanted us to be back in the class after 20minutes. So my friends and I dashed ourselves to the canteen for foods! (Yes, we're all hungry!)

We ordered, and now we wait for our food. (We waited for around 10minutes for our food to be serve)
Once we finished our meal, we left the canteen and head straight back to our lecturing hall.

And here comes the drama~
Our lecturer locked the front door. And we were like.. WTF? But nevermind, the clever me saw the opened back door, so we took the back door to enter the lecturing hall.

"Give me all your names! All of you!"

Our lecturer called out at us. And I was like.. Our name? For what.. So I asked

ME : "What for you needed our names?"

Old hag lecturer : " To deduct your marks!"

ME : " Huh? why?"

Old had lecturer : " For being late in the class."

ME : " Sorry? But it wasn't our fault. We've tried our very best to eat at our fastest speed already. The canteen served our food late. All we could do were to wait for our food!"

Old hag lecturer : " No such thing!"

ME : " Hello? Why not you try to blame the canteen for cooking that slow?"

And I sat myself down without looking back at her or giving my name to her. The old hag attacked once again.

Old hag lecturer : " I also never eat anything okay!"

Honestly and seriously, when she said that, I REALLY REALLY REALLY FEELING LIKE BLOWING THIS BACK AT HER!!
(I mean no offends on whatever you are about to see, that's just something I felt like shouting at my lecturer for being so unreasonable. No offends. Especially to all of our Malays friend out there)

"Hey! You having puasa okay! So you cannot eat! You want US chinese to follow you puasa and starve ourself to death like you do everyday? Thats NONESENSE!"

*DingDong* What does PUASA mean?
Puasa means fasting or abstention. Hari Raya Puasa is also commonly known as Hari Raya Aidilfitri. In Malay the word Hari Raya means ‘A Day Of Celebration’ and Puasa derives from Sanskrit meaning ‘fasting or abstention’. Hari Raya Puasa means‘great day of fasting’ or in actual sense ‘the festival marking the end of a period of fasting’. Hari Raya Puasa is popularly known as Eid Ul Fitr. Hari Raya Puasa marks the end of Ramadan, the holy month of fasting.
In short and a simple way, they stop taking in food at the beginning of a day. They are only allowed to eat after 7? If Im not mistaken. ( Do correct me if Im wrong )

Okay back to my drama.
Well too bad I didn't said that to her. Cause I find it pointless to argue with her. So I sat quietly there. I don't bother to give her my name was because she knew my name all along. LOL!
After she got all of our name, she was still nagging nagging nagging there, and I said..

"AIYA! 1MARK ONLY.. FREE YOU LA! IM SCORING A! 1MARK MAKE NO DIFFERENT! PFFT!"

You think my drama end here? No! There is still more to come!
After 15minutes! We spotted 4 classmates of ours walking at the corridor through the glasses. And I was like.. Uhh! They are so dead!
And you know what, after a 10minutes wait, I still see no sight of them walking into our class. Which I kind of find it weird, so I turned my head back and scan through every faces thats behind my row. And guess what.. I saw 2 of them were already sitting at their seat already! WTF! And where the hell is another 2 gals?

KABOOM! The lecturer caught the 2 gals hidding at the back stair! Which totally gave me LOL!
And guess what reason they gave to the old hag?
THEY SAID THEIR LEG CRAMPED! CANNOT CLIMB THE STAIR! And the lecturer started to call out with her microphone.

"IS THERE ANY RED CRESCENT MEMBER HERE? YOUR CLASSMATE NEEDS YOUR HELP HERE."

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

And a whole bunch of boys rushed to the back of the hall and tried to help the 2 gals out. Which I SERIOUSLY doubt that they are really having problem with their legs!

After a 10minutes of acting at the back of the lecturing hall, the 2 gal's legs are finally working. lol. They walked themselves back to their seat and sat themselves down. And the lecturer just walk off and continue her lesson. What da hell? She seriously believed that? (Is she lesbo?)

Im totally speechless.

End of my rant! I need to head out to work already! See you guys next time! Promises!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

erm~~ what a funny and making me feeling full filled with adventures teacher was her to attend her lesson leh ~~ wish i met these type of teacher lah ~~~ sure i will say "SYUKUR" to Tuhan ~~~ haha

Amanda said...

now i know who tat is~ lucky i didnt get to teach u guys, or i'll be the next old hag~ gaga xD

Anonymous said...

英文,我斗不过你,华语总算是我的强项。如果你看不懂我写什么,没关系。我看得懂你的部落格就好。你真的是太太太太太太~~~~~没礼貌了!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

英文,我斗不过你,华语总算是我的强项。如果你看不懂我写什么,没关系。我看得懂你的部落格就好。你真的是太太太太太太~~~~~没礼貌了!!!!!!